Our vehicular bridges have been installed in shopping centers, malls, hotels, residential developments, corporate facilities, golf courses, parks and recreational facilities across America. Customers include architects, engineers, contractors, developers, homeowners along with State and local governments. For those applications where site constraints are of a concern, regulatory requirements are interfering with site plans or an added architectural element is desired, our line of vehicular bridge products can meet your needs.
Benefits of the Steadfast Bridges® Vehicular Truss Structures:
- Site-Specific Designs – Steadfast structures can be designed in full compliance with AASHTO LRFD and other state or local vehicular design codes.
- Span Capabilities – Steadfast vehicular truss bridges can clear span up to 250’ to reduce site impacts and regulatory/permit requirements instead of designing a multi-span structure.
- Site Restrictions – Many of the Steadfast structures can be designed to accommodate minimum top of deck to low steel requirements, which can be beneficial when working with existing grades or hydraulic issues.
- Options to Suit - Get the look and functionality that you need and want – our manufacturing flexibility at the plant can accommodate special customer requests.
- Support - On-site installation assistance from experienced installers.
- Experience - We have registered PEs in every state and 45 years of experience to help with regulations and codes on even the most challenging projects.
- Quality - We maintain the highest level of manufacturing certifications in the industry – making sure that the job is done right the first time.
Related Products | Precast Abutment System