No one knows post-construction stormwater management like Contech. For more than two decades we have been helping engineers, contractors, and developers satisfy stormwater mitigation requirements on land development projects across North America.
Regardless of your project’s objectives and constraints, our team of Stormwater Design Engineers, Regulatory Managers and local Stormwater Consultants are here to provide you with expert advice and assistance. If your goal is to eliminate or detain runoff, you can rely on Contech for a wide range of subsurface infiltration, detention, and rainwater harvesting solutions. If treatment is needed, our landscape based bioretention or subsurface filtration designs can fit into virtually any site and can be tailored to address specific pollutants.
At every stage of your project, count on Contech to provide engineering services including:
- Regulatory guidance and permitting assistance
- Preliminary standard details and/or site specific final CAD drawings and specifications
- Low Impact Development design assistance
- Engineering calculations for hydraulics/hydrology, rainwater harvesting, and detention/retention
- Review of preliminary site design, feasibility screening, and layout assistance
- Value Engineering - cost estimates and options analysis
- Pre-construction support, project scheduling, and contractor coordination
- Installation and construction support
- Maintenance support
The result – an efficient design process, the right product, more land space savings, and faster permitting.
Explore our Total Stormwater Solutions portfolio below: